- A decision has been made to donate the proceeds of the 2013 Bathurst Community Fundraising auction and appeal for those affected by the Lithgow Fires to be directed to the 4 Rural Fire Service Units of Capertee , Hartley , Blackheath and Mount Victoria for use as is seen fit. A presentation and cheque handover is to take place in March 2014 in Lithgow
- Funding support in 2014 has already been directed to assist Eglinton Eels Junior Rugby League Club for Guernseys.
- The Community Opportunity Shop will be funding the 2014 Bathurst Relay for Life providing the food for participants.
- A donation of $200 has been provided to a Phillipino based fellowship group.
- A donation of a NRMA Western Wanderers Football has been given to each of the cities catholic Primary schools for a Lunch time kick-about.
- Work is Progressing in the “ Pass-it- Forward with Football Project “ assisting Bathurst Football stakeholders attracting sponsorship investment into the sport , that has seen over 100 Bathurst businesses invited to support this initiative.
- A Grant to the Department of Sport and Recreation to position $9100 of grant support to be matched by the Community is still being assessed as part of the “Pass-it-Forward with Football Grant Project”.